When a disaster occurs usually the most pressing concern is getting a tradesman on site to make the premises safe and avoid any further damage to your home or business. Whilst this sounds simple enough some of the issues that you might face in this situation are:
- What type of trade do I need for the damage that has occurred?
- If damage is extensive multiple trades may be needed or a builder.
- Is there a trades person available now that services my area?
- How long will it take to get someone on site?
- Will my insurer approve of the trades person I utilise to make emergency repairs?
Our recent partnership with a national specialist building and restoration company, Johns Lyng Group will address the above issues and also help to stream line the entire claims process. Johns Lyng group provide a full range of building trades and restoration services to clients Australia wide. Johns Lyng specialise in insurance work so they understand the process that different insurers require in order for your claim to be paid.
Johns Lyng group offer a 24 hour emergency hotline – the number is listed below and available on our websites. They aim to be onsite within 2 hours and will be bill the insurer directly where the work is part of an insurance claim.
Services provided by Johns Lyng group are extensive including:
- Glass replacement and shuttering
- Contents cleaning
- Emergency fire clean
- Removalist services
- Water extraction & drying
- Emergency plumbing
- Temporary fencing
- Demolition and removal of debris
- Tree removal
- Emergency electrical
- Machinery restoration
- Plant recovery
- Asbestos removal
- Carpet Restoration
Johns Lyng Group – 24.7 Customer Service Hotline – 1300 218 992